Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) Led Steer Competition
August 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
There’s more than $13,000 in prize money up for grabs, with the competition featuring Open and Junior Hook classes.
Please see below key information for the 2020 competition:
• Led steers are to be delivered to a nominated transfer saleyard. These include Silverdale (QLD), Toowoomba (QLD), Murgon (QLD) and Glen Innes (NSW). Please nominate your location on your entry
• Cattle will then be transferred to Nolan Meats for processing
• All cattle will be transferred to classes based on their carcass weight. Please see the schedule for more information on the weighting for each class
• Only the Reserve Champions and Champions will be eligible for auction. All other cattle will be sold on Nolan Meats’ grid price
• All entries will need to be followed up with a photograph of the live animal, showing the ear tag that will be sent after the close of entries
Entries close 5pm Friday 12 June. To view the competition schedule and to enter now please click here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Competition and Events Coordinator
P: 07 3253 3935