Simmental at Alva Downs
Jason Harris tells us about his crossbreeding enterprise.
The next level in performance
It doesn’t matter what your breed or colour preference is – cross with a Simmental to gain the advantages of hybrid vigour to boost your performance and profitability. If you want to take your beef herd to the next level in performance click here to see how the breed has developed.
Add Growth, Carcass and Fertility to your herd with Australian Simmentals.
The advantages of hybrid vigour include;
- More saleable weight…10 to 15% or 25 to 60kg
- Trimmer carcases – less waste fat
- More muscle
- Higher yields of saleable beef
- More productive F1 females
- Earlier turnoff at desired market weight
To get the advantages of hybrid vigour from “SIMMENTAL” you can use our Traditional, Red, Black, or SimAngus. In the North use the Simbrah for better performance in the tropics.